Keeping You Safely in the Flow
No matter how big or small, you rely on your gas flowing safely and efficiently. We understand that and we have established strict Quality Assurance protocols to ensure you are kept safely in the flow. To support this we have developed stringent Safety Processes and Procedures to:
- Maintain safety as a priority
- Meet scheduled timeframes
- Continue to deliver the highest quality work, and
- Ensure ongoing compliance with all applicable Standards and industry expectations.
Your Assurance of Quality
When you work with Gasworks you have the confidence in knowing that our skills and expertise are backed up by industry qualifications and certification, including:
- All field crew are fully Qualified Gas Fitters and Engineers
- All works are conducted in accordance with Australian Standards AS/NZS5601, AS/NZS1596, AS/NZS4645
- We maintain a strict Quality Assurance system
- We are an AGA Certified Test Station (Number: 019)
- Type 'B' Devices: Consultation and Certification
- We are Auditors and Certifiers (AS/NZS5601 and AS/NZS1596) on all three of the LNG facilities on Curtis Island, near Gladstone
- Gasworks holds an authorisation from the Department of Natural Resources and Mines and we are approved for Self Certification.